This Baby Nourishing Oil is specially formulated for maximizing the benefits of an oil massage for the little ones. Free from mineral oil, artificial fragrances, colorants, and synthetic preservatives, this is a 100% natural product containing a mixture of organic cold-pressed plant oils. This mild and gentle oil absorbs rapidly into the skin, leaving the skin nourished and deeply moisturized. The protective oil film on the skin seals moisture and strengthens the moisture barrier of the delicate skin that helps to minimize water loss from the skin so that your baby’s skin stays soft and healthy. Regular massage with this nutrient-rich oil is known to stimulate blood circulation that helps in strengthening the bones and muscles of babies. It also calms down the irritated skin, helps in repairing the damaged skin and restores the natural softness and luster of the baby skin. This vegan product has not been tested on animals. Mom & World is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage, 200ml
- Discounts upto 25% Off Sitewide.
- Buy 3 Pay for 2, Buy 6 Pay for 4.
- Upto 50% OFF on Combos and Gift Kits, *No Coupon Required.
- Free Shipping on all orders over ₹499.
It soothes, moisturizes and protects the baby’s delicate skin. Made by blending premium natural oils, it relieves dry, chapped, irritated and itchy skin and restores the natural suppleness of the baby skin.
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin better and deeper.
- Especially made to protect the baby’s skin and 100% natural.
- Leaves the skin hydrated, silky and nourished.
- Free from artificial fragrances, mineral oils, colorants and synthetic preservatives.
- Safe for your baby,
Frequently Bought Together
Buy the Suggested Packs at 20% Off!
|INGREDIENTS||TYPE/ORIGIN||PAULA'S CHOICE||EWG||HOW IT HELPS|
|SWEET ALMOND OIL||NATURAL||BEST||1||SKIN REPLENISHING|
|ORGANIC OLIVE OIL||NATURAL||GOOD||2||EMOLLIENTS|
|ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL||NATURAL||BEST||1||EMOLLIENTS|
1. Why massage is important for my baby?Massage helps the baby to adapt to the outside environment. The first sensory feeling that babies develop is ‘Touch’ and massaging is a simple and effective way to make your baby feel loved and secure.
2. When is the good time to massage my baby?After or before bath time would be the right time to massage your baby. Also, massaging in the evening will help the baby to sleep better. Fix a time that works well for both you and the baby, so that the whole experience is enjoyable. Avoid massage when baby is overtired, hungry or you are in a rush or stressed.
3. Which oil can I use for massage?The oil that you use for massage should be natural, organic and safe for babies like the Mom & World Baby Nourishing Massage Oil which is an excellent blend of cold pressed oils and is soothing and comforting for the baby. Always do a patch test to know whether your baby is sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. If you don’t observe any signs of reaction then you can use the oil to massage your baby.
4. How will massage help my baby?Massaging has a range of benefits both for you as well as your baby. At physical level, it helps relieve pain and fosters deep sleep. While at psychological and emotional level, it reduces stress hormones, increases attentiveness and stimulates neurological development. It also improves child-parent communication as massage is one-on-one unique experience for both you and the baby.
5. How long should the massage session last?A complete routine will often take 20–30 minutes. However, young babies who have just started the massage routine may not tolerate this long. So, build up the complete massage routine over a period of time, starting from 5-minutes initially. Work on the part that your baby enjoys the most in the beginning. Both sides of the body should be massaged to maintain balanced outcome.
You may also like…
- Forms a protective shield on the skin against mosquito bites
- Safe for the delicate sensitive skin of babies
- Carrier oils maintain the natural hydration of baby skin
- Easy to use - can be applied anytime, anywhere
- Travel-friendly design