Tear Free Baby Shampoo
- Mom & World Tear Free Baby Shampoo is just perfect for your baby as it effectively cleanses, softens and nourishes your munchkin’s skin and hair.
- It contains exceptional ingredients such as Oat Kernel extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Glycerine, Wheatgerm Extract, and Aloe Vera that leaves your baby’s skin moisturized.
- The natural ingredients makes it perfect for new-borns to toddlers.
- Mom & World Tear Free Baby Shampoo delivers protection and care to baby’s hair and skin right from the first bath.
- This shampoo is safe for your baby’s eyes as it does not cause any burning sensation or irritation.
- Created keeping in mind baby’s sensitive skin, you can be assured that it is free from phosphates, parabens, sulfate, and harsh chemicals.
Frequently Bought Together
New mothers can easily trust the product because of the high-safety standards followed by the brand. The gentle formula containing natural ingredients lathers up with soft foam to wash away all impurities. It leaves your baby’s skin healthy, hydrated and replenished. The product is ideal for babies in every aspect of safety and protection.
Top Grade Product With Natural Ingredients
1. Mom & World Baby Shampoo is mild and gentle on the delicate eyes of the baby. The ‘Tear Free’ formula perfectly cleanses and rinses baby’s locks making it soft, clean and manageable.
2. The product can be used by infants, toddlers, kids, teenagers and can be used by adults as well. The shampoo retains moisture thereby reducing scalp dryness. Besides its moisturizing properties, the ingredients in the shampoo help nourish the delicate hair of your little ones.
3. The hypoallergenicity makes Mom & World Baby Shampoo a perfect choice for new-borns plus it is dermatologically tested.
4. It does not contain parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, perfumes, caustics, dyes, animal by-products, or eye-numbing agents.
Glycerine is a natural skin moisturizer that reduces dry and scaly skin. Clinical studies conducted in the past few years demonstrate that moisturizers with high glycerine content (25% – 40%) healed dry skin in a much better way than products that contained low glycerine content (6%).  A double-blind study showed that creams containing glycerine is suitable remedy for skin conditions such as atopic dry skin. 
2. WHEATGERM & OAT KERNEL EXTRACT
Oat kernel extract is used for its soothing, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. For centuries Oat kernel is used topically for various skin conditions. Research results on colloidal oatmeal extracts shows that it exhibits both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities and hence provide dermatological benefits like improving skin dryness, roughness etc.  Wheat Germ Extract is a rich source of thiamine, B6 and Vitamin E that is quite helpful to oxygenate skin. Vitamin E is known for its moisturizing and absorbent properties and hence widely used in face creams and shampoos. 
3. USDA ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
Argan oil is extracted from the seeds of the tree Argania spinosa, which is native to Morocco. The oil is rich in linolenic acid, oleic acid and other types of fatty acids along with vitamins, which gives the oil its antioxidant property. The oil forms a protective layer on the hair shaft thus hinders moisture loss. The oil is not just beneficial for hair, but skin too. French studies have revealed that argan oil improves moisture in the skin and gives it a healthy appearance. It also protects the hair and skin from external influences. 
4. Sweet Almond Oil
Almonds have nutritious oils that are beneficial for both internal and external use. Sweet Almond Oil is rich in various minerals and vitamins like magnesium, calcium and vitamin D and E. Also, it easily penetrates into the hair, making the hair stronger and thicker. 
5. ALOE VERA EXTRACT
Known as Nature’s Silent Healer, Aloe Vera is being used since the Middle and Renaissance era by various civilizations. It is a uniquely effective healing and moisturizing agent. It has the ability to carry moisture and nutrients through the skin layers thereby facilitating better penetration and absorption. Also, the polysaccharides present in Aloe vera creates a barrier thereby reducing moisture loss. Besides this, the antibiotic and anti-histamine properties of Aloe Vera make it beneficial for those with damaged, sensitive and dry skin. It also offers protection against harmful rays. 
6. MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT
Matricaria is a yellow and white annual flower that is native to Asia and Europe. It is being used extensively since ages due to its therapeutic values. German chamomile is the most commonly available chamomile that has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to improve skin texture. It also protects skin from sunburns. Products that contain chamomile extract are reported to be ideal for sensitive skin. 
Customer Video Review
Baby Shampoo, Baby Care Kit