Skin Bio Therapy Oil For Stretch Marks, Scars & Skin Toning
- Mom & World Skin Bio Therapy Oil is a skincare product that is specially formulated to improve the appearance of the skin making it silky soft.
- It is a perfect blend of natural and ultra-nourishing botanicals and cold-pressed oils.
- This oil soothes skin, promotes new skin cell growth and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Mom & World Skin Bio Therapy oil is a non-greasy formula that contains effective and natural ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin giving highest level of moisture.
- This product is free from colorants, mineral oils, fragrances, synthetic preservatives, contains no harmful additives and added chemicals.
Frequently Bought Together
If you are looking for a solution to fade or diminish stretch marks that occurs from weight lifting, a growth spurt or pregnancy, burns, scars or even cellulite then Mom & World Skin Bio Therapy Oil is just perfect for you. The blend of unique ingredients in this product helps retain moisture and helps in collagen production. Oils like coconut, almond, extra virgin olive and castor oil make this product highly nourishing and hydrating and visibly reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It also handles the dry skin in our body.
Top Benefits Of Using Mom & World Skin Bio Therapy Oil
- It improves the appearance of skin and fades away dark spots, scars, uneven skin tone, stretch marks and ageing skin.
- With consistent use of this non-staining and non-greasy formula skin looks smooth and soft.
- The all-luxurious blend of botanicals and cold-pressed oils in the Bio Therapy Oil helps in moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin without any oily traces.
- The oil gives fast relief from dry, cracked and itchy skin and promotes growth of skin cells.
- It softens skin and reduces scarring. The oil is apt to use as regular moisturizer.
1. ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT COLDPRESSED OIL
Stretch marks often occur when you lose weight or during pregnancy. Coconut oil is an effective, natural and safe way to remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Besides its moisturizing property, coconut oil provides essential nutrients to the skin like vitamin E. It can be used as a moisturizer on those areas that are prone to stretch marks. This will not only keep the area moisturized but also helps in retaining elasticity throughout the stretching process that occurs during pregnancy. 
2. ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels which are grown on the Argan tree. The oil can be used for both skin and hair health. Studies have established the beneficial qualities of Argan oil, especially in postmenopausal women. The findings of the study suggest that Argan oil has anti-aging properties and improves skin elasticity with daily topical application. 
3. Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium oil is extracted from the flowers, leaves and stems of geranium plant. The oil is beneficial for any skin condition or skin type. It imparts a healthy radiance to your skin and gives it a youthful appearance. It clears blemishes and gives a glow to the dry and dull skin. It also controls excessive oiliness and slows downs the aging effects. 
4. Cocoa Seed Butter
Cocoa butter is a natural oil extracted from cocoa bean. The polyphenols present in cocoa butter help diminish aging signs and is an excellent moisturizer. Research shows that polyphenols act positively towards maintaining skin health by improving hydration, skin tone, skin elasticity and better collagen production/retention, which provides comfort to the stretching skin.  Averting stretch marks is a better approach to tackle this problem rather than trying to eliminating it. It is important to plan ahead to avert stretch marks by keeping the skin well lubricated and cocoa butter is one such useful ingredient in this regard. Cocoa butter helps in minimizing stretch marks when used regularly. 
5. SWEET ALMOND COLD PRESSED OIL
The nutrition-rich almonds are used to make the powerful almond oil that has incredible benefits. The sclerosant and emollient properties of almond oil is known to improve skin tone.  The triglycerides and fatty acids in the oil helps moisturize the skin and soothes dryness and irritation. 
6. Castor Cold Pressed Oil
The use of castor oil dates back to ancient Egyptians. They used this potent oil as a natural skin care therapy. Castor oil is classified as a triglyceride fatty acid and contains a rare element known as ricinoleic acid and certain other beneficial esters and salts that act as skin-conditioning agents. 
7. ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Olive trees have been around for thousands of years and is a staple food of the Mediterranean Diet. The benefits of this oil are amazing and extensive. The oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. 
Customer Video Review