Nipple Balm 50gm
- Nipple Balm is an ideal product for chapped and irritated skin and help to revitalizes the sore skin that is sensitive, chapped and irritated due to breastfeeding.
- This product is formulated to give comfort to new mothers while they are breastfeeding
- Enriched with avocado extract and chamomile extract that eases the skin from itchiness, dryness, skin irritation and inflammation.
- It is lanolin free and hence is non-oily and non-greasy, is free from petroleum, paraben, gluten, and GMOs – making it very safe for the mothers and her babies.
Frequently Bought Together
Everything you need to know about Nipple Care.
As a new mother, you are taking utmost care of your newborn angel. You are also breastfeeding your angle on regular intervals. We understand the need for breastfeeding and its importance for your baby. We also realise that breastfeeding at times becomes hard for your nipples. During pregnancy, the body goes through several hormonal changes and prepares the women to become a mother. At times the process is painstaking.
For a new mother, breastfeeding is a laborious and a time taking process. The baby sucking the milk for a long time along with pressure and with saliva can lead to sensitive sore and cracked nipples. However, nipple soreness is advisable not to be kept unattended for a long time. Your body and mind along with your angle should get habituated to the process of breastfeeding. Hence, attending to the problem and treating the issue promptly is essential to prevent further deterioration.
Cracked and sore nipples can be taken care by many ways – mainly by the use of nipple care balm and also by taking proper care of the breastfeeding nipples.
Firstly we will share some tips on nipple care of breastfeeding tips
1. Washing the nipples properly with cold water while bathing – without the use of soaps and shower gels. It will lead to further dryness as the natural oil tends to get strip when using soaps and gels.
2. Take care of your nipples with utmost care by drying the wet skin with a soft towel and with gentle dab. It is recommended not to rub the nipples
3. Before breastfeeding one should not clean the nipples as the bacteria that arise from the surface of the breast helps to develop the child’s gut microbiome.
4. The damaged nipples get repaired by the fresh breast milk. It is recommended to massage the nipples with a few drops of breast milk before the feed and after the feed.
To prevent damp, changing of the nursing pads are suggested and it will lead in the reduction of fungal and or bacterial infections.
Application of nipple creams and balms are often recommended – but one must ensure its safety for the baby and the new mother. One must keep it in mind that anything applied in and around the nipple areas might be ingested by the newborn. While selecting any nipple balm or cream one must make sure that it should be 100% lanoline free.
Nipple Balm enriched with Cocoa & Shea Butter
One such product is offered by Mom & World Nipple Balm. It is made with cocoa and Shea Butter that helps to relieve skin irritation and heals sensitive nursing nipple that is sore and chapped. The product is designed in such a manner that it does not require to be cleaned after the application. The nipple cream that is made with Calendula oil helps in the regeneration of skin tissues. On the other hand, pure coconut cold pressed oil helps in hydrating the skin along with soothing the sensitive skin. The role of Shea Butter Cocoa in this product is to keep the nipple soft, flexible and elastic and supple. In one word – the Nipple Balm from The Mom & World Nipple Balm – helps to soothe and nourish tender nipples that feed your baby.
Product Safety Parameters
It is most safe for your baby and for nursing mothers like you. It contains no hidden chemicals and toxins. The product is ideally made for the new mothers and their angles – as it is lanolin free, free of paraben. The product has no alcohol contains, nil petroleum and mineral oils. The use of this product will make breastfeeding the most wonderful experience – as it will prevent cracked and sore nipples. Breastfeeding is the only way to provide nourishment to your baby – but at the same time, you must also ensure the care and comfort of breastfeeding. Mom & World Natural Nipple Cream and Balm – is also recommended by the healthcare practitioners. It is widely used by new mothers and has gained their trust. The product contains the best and selected ingredients, based on experience, knowledge, wisdom of traditional solutions.
The Main Emphasis of the product
- The use of this product helps to provide new mothers with the desired comfort who breastfeed their children.
- The product has efficacious and effective components and ingredients that gives best and optimum result. The skin suppleness and softness is maintained through Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter.
- Skin hydration and smoothness is supplied by extra virgin olive and sweet almond oil
- Oil of Calendula and sunflower repairs the damaged and torn skin tissues.
- The product is most safe and secure and also effective for mothers who want to heal the cracked, chapped and torn nipples.
Nipple Balm, Mama's Kit