Diaper Rash Cream 50g
- Mom & World Diaper Rash Cream creates a strong barrier to inhibit further damage due to the presence of Zinc Oxide and Vitamin E. All these make the skin sooth and soft – hence the sensitive baby skin is well protected.
- Its natural components like Shea butter, Argan oil, Calendula oil, Aloe Vera gel make the skin soft and supple
- The antibacterial and antifungal components of this product are herbal in nature and hence, the baby skin is protected from infection-related inflammation.
- Mom & World Diaper Rash cream is safe and effective as well as comforting. It is devoid of alcohol and paraben. It is non-toxic, free from mineral oil, petroleum ingredients, SLS, and do not contain harsh preservatives. It is a perfect baby product – meant for their skin.
Frequently Bought Together
Diaper rash is one of the most common problems of the skin that appears in the area where the diaper is placed. The skin of the baby’s bottom gets inflamed and it looks like a bright red patch. Diaper rash is more frequent when the baby skin is in constant contact with the wet diaper for longer time.
The baby might experience mild diaper rash when few itchy and prickly red spots are seen. It can also be serious when red tender bumps spread to the tummy and thighs of the little one. The diaper area may look slightly puffy. It will feel warm when touched. However, diaper rash is manageable.
The reasons for Diaper Rash
- When the baby’s skin is in close contact with a soiled and wet diaper for a longer period.
- When the soft and sensitive baby skin is rubbed or chafed by the dirty diaper.
- The skin gets infected from yeast and bacteria and becomes sensitive towards allergies.
- When the child is suffering from diarrhea.
In case the little angle is showing the followings signs and symptoms, be cautious that it might be a diaper rash
- The skin might become red and tender in the areas of buttocks, thighs and in and around the genitals.
- The baby is a bit more restless and feels uncomfortable than his/her usual self during changing of the diaper.
- The baby cries and feels irritated when the diaper area is touched while washing.
If and when the baby is suffering from diaper rash – the best thing is to take immediate action and not let it aggravate
- To avoid the diaper rash, it is best to change the diaper at a regular interval. Changing of diaper in the middle of the night is also suggested. It might disrupt the parents’ sleep – but will keep the baby clean and dry. 
- While changing the diaper, cleaning the diaper area is a must. It is recommended not to use wipes containing alcohol and/or fragrance. Wiping the inflamed and itchy area might aggravate the problem.
- For easy and smooth cleaning, cotton balls and warm water are enough. The best method of cleaning skin while changing the diaper is to pat the sensitive skin. Rubbing the affected area might cause further damage. 
- Use of a proper skin ointment is highly recommended. It forms a shield and protects the sensitive skin from urine and stool. Applying a thick layer of the ointment is best as it will remain for longer time. 
- Use a loose diaper so that the skin can breathe. There are diapers for all types of skin. A diaper that absorbs the extra moisture is ideal for the sensitive and delicate baby skin. 
- Baby should be kept without a diaper for some time. This will help the skin to breath fresh air and thereby enabling the skin to heal in a faster and better manner. 
Some home remedies, which are natural and easy to use in managing diaper rash
1. Coconut oil
The oil is known for its antifungal and antibacterial components. Applying coconut oil on the affected area could be effective. However, before applying the coconut oil, it is recommended to wash the area with warm water and pat dry.
2. Breast Milk
Breast milk is known to be a very good agent in treating diaper rash. Apply few drops of the milk to the affected area and then leave the area to dry.
Washing the reusable diapers in vinegar mixed water. Urine is alkaline and it is harmful for the sensitive baby skin. Vinegar and water help maintain the ph balance. It is also recommended to clean the buttocks of the baby with water mixed with vinegar.
To keep the child’s bottom dry – cornstarch can be used. It is an effective agent that absorbs the moisture from the soft and tender skin. After washing the affected area with lukewarm water and drying it naturally, apply cornstarch powder before placing the diaper.
5. Petroleum Jelly
Applying petroleum jelly to the rash affected skin might give some respite. However, before applying the jelly, the affected area has to be washed and dried carefully. Petroleum jelly has properties that protect the tender and sensitive skin from further damages. The jelly provides a protective shield from urine and faeces that initiate diaper rash. 
When to know it is time to see a doctor
Diaper rash is common among babies and it usually heals within 2-3 days with the help of home remedies. However, it might get worse or might persist. Keep a watch and if you notice the following signs – it is the time to visit the doctor. 
- Pimples that are filled with pus
- Patches that are yellowish in colour and is oozing in nature
- Open sores
An effective product for your baby from Mom & World Diaper Rash Cream
There are many products that can be used to manage the diaper rash that are easy to use and are skin friendly at the same time. One such product is Mom & World Diaper Rash Cream. The product is perfect for your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin. It gives the skin a soothing feel when applied. The cream contains Zinc Oxide and natural oils. The cream gives your baby’s skin a protective shield during the night and allows him/her to sleep peacefully. The skin gets relief from the itchiness and discomforts. Hypoallergenic formula makes the cream safe for the baby skin. The product is creamy in nature and when applied makes the skin soft and smooth.
The rich ingredients of the product
The best part of this cream is that it is enriched with natural ingredients. The skin moisture is maintained due to the presence of almond and argan oil. Beeswax, one of the essential ingredients of this product, also helps to lock the moisture in the skin. Shea butter helps to soften the dry and itchy skin. The smoothness of the skin and its soothing feel is taken care of by Aloe Vera. Jojoba oil looks after the sensitive skin.
The product highlight
- The product maintains and protects the skin moisture.
- The product is gentle on the baby’s skin due to its natural ingredients. It contains natural and pure oils. The product is skin friendly as it has hypoallergenic components. It fights diaper rash and makes the skin soft and supple.
- Wet and soiled diapers have to be changed immediately.
- The diaper areas have to be cleaned.
- Leave it for natural drying.
- Frequently apply the diaper cream in thick layers after every diaper change and especially during night time – when the diaper is in close contact for long hours.
Diaper Rash Cream, Baby Care Kit