Baby Tummy Roll On 50 ml
- Mom & World Baby Tummy Roll On is a time honored Ayurvedic formulation for calming colic pain, gas pain and tummy discomfort in babies. It could help in relieving acid reflux, constipation and indigestion.
- This is a fully natural remedy for external application known to be safe for babies. The key ingredients in it are asafoetida and fennel oil.
- It is easy to use. Simply rubbing it around the naval area helps in reducing pain and discomfort and helps the baby calm down.
- The travel-friendly design allows you to carry it in your pocket or purse so that you can use it even when you are traveling with your baby.
- Helps expel gas & improve digestion and assists in bowel movement.
Frequently Bought Together
In India rubbing a mixture of asafoetida and fennel seed oil around the naval area is a popular grandmother’s remedy for abdominal pain & discomfort in babies. For generations Indian households vouch for the effectiveness of this simple remedy. Mom & World brings to the new generation parents this time-tested remedy in a modern package in the form of Mom & World Baby Tummy Roll On. It is convenient to use and travel-friendly. Made with edible ingredients, as this is used externally, there is no risk of side effects. The other ingredients in the tummy roll-on are ginger oil, mint oil & sova fruit.
Excessive gas buildup, acid reflux, indigestion and constipation are common causes of abdominal pain in babies. However, none of the aforementioned causes are known to trigger infantile colic characterized by long episodes of crying and restlessness that may even last for more than 3 hours. Nevertheless, the traditional method of massaging the tummy with a concoction of herbs noted for their soothing effect is considered safe and effective in relieving abdominal pain and discomfort.
Key Benefits of Mom & World Baby Tummy Roll On
- Helps soothe infantile colic
- Helps expel gas
- Helps reduce acid reflux
- Helps improve digestion
- Helps reduce constipation
- 100% natural remedy
- Side effect free
Benefits of Natural Ingredients
Asafoetida, commonly known as Hing in India, is valued in traditional Indian medicine for healing spasmodic disorders that cause stomachache. It is found to be an effective remedy for expelling wind from the stomach. Hing is traditionally used externally on the abdomen for stomach distension and flatulence. (1)
Because of its ability to decrease intestinal spasms and improve intestinal motility, fennel seed oil helps in relieving infantile colic. Moreover, this natural remedy is found to be safe. (2)
For babies prone to constipation, gently massaging the abdomen in the clockwise direction with ginger essential oil diluted in carrier oil is found to help in easing bowel movement. (3)
Peppermint, commonly known as pudina in India, is found to help in reducing the duration of infantile colic pain. Furthermore, with regular use, it is known to help in reducing the frequency of infantile colic. (4)
Customer Video Review
Pack of 1, Pack of 2
Hing, Pudina, Sonth, Saunf, Sova fruit