Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage
- Mom & World Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage is a fortified formula that deeply nourishes the delicate skin of your baby.
- This baby nourishing oil has ingredients like coconut oil, sweet almond oil, organic extra virgin olive cold pressed oil, grape seed cold pressed oil and wheat germ cold pressed oil which provides soothing, moisturizing and toning benefits.
- Enriched with quality ingredients, this massage oil ensures superior hydration.
- Mom & World Baby Nourishing Oil repairs and nourishes the baby’s skin.
- It is effective for itchy, dry, chapped/winter skin, rashes, irritated skin and more.
- This product is safe for your baby, as it is formulated using only organic and natural ingredients and does not contain preservatives and harmful chemicals.
Frequently Bought Together
When it comes to our baby, we tend to buy things that are flawless and Mom & World Baby Nourishing Oil for Baby Massage is one such product that is no doubt a perfect baby oil for your little munchkin. The rich blend of cold pressed oils forms the base which makes it a perfect oil to massage your baby. Regular massage softens and soothes the baby’s skin and stimulates blood circulation.
Benefits Of Mom & World Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin better and deeper.
- Specially made to protect baby’s skin and 100% natural.
- The lightweight oil is a gentle blend of cold pressed oils that leaves the skin silky and nourished.
- Made from handpicked natural and organic ingredients, the baby massage oil is safe and comforting on the skin.
- Free from artificial fragrances, mineral oils, colorants and synthetic preservatives.
1. Sweet Almond Cold Pressed Oil (20%)
Almond oil has been widely used since centuries due to its various skin benefits. Sweet almond oil is nutritious; it deeply moisturizes and adds a glow to the skin. It is highly emollient and hence helps balance moisture absorption and water loss. It is a potent moisturizer and a great massage oil. Due to the concentration of vitamin E in almond oil, it is used for various dermatological applications. 
2. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Cold Pressed Oil (20%)
Extra virgin oil is being used since centuries for various skin ailments. It is a great moisturizer and massaging with olive oil will nourish the skin with its beneficial contents. It will replenish and reinstate the skin’s balance and hydration. 
3. Organic Virgin Coconut Cold Pressed Oil (20%)
When used topically extra virgin coconut oil can dramatically improve the skin condition. Organic, unrefined and cold pressed oil is minimally processed and hence has no hydrogenated or trans fat. Also, when applied on the skin, it does not leave greasy residue. It is absorbed quickly and there is significant enrichment in skin hydration. 
4. Grape Seed Cold Pressed Oil (15%)
Rich in fatty acids, phenolic compounds and vitamin, Grape seed oil is widely used by cosmetic industries due to its various benefits. Cold pressed from the grape seeds, it is packed with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E.  The oil has a non-greasy texture and is absorbed quickly. It intensely nourishes the dry epidermis layer leaving a healthy and moisturised skin. 
5. Wheatgerm Cold Pressed Oil (20%)
Wheat-germ oil is obtained from wheat germ, which is a highly nutritious part of wheat kernel and consists of various nutrients. The dense concentration of nutritional benefits in the oil makes it a perfect soothing and moisturizing oil for your skin. When topically applied, the oil is absorbed readily by the skin and provides a healthy infusion of vitamins and fatty acids.