Mom & World Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage is a fortified formula that deeply nourishes the delicate skin of your baby. The rich blend of cold pressed oils forms the base which makes it a perfect oil to massage your baby. It is effective for itchy, dry, chapped/winter skin, rashes, irritated skin and more. Regular massage softens and soothes the baby’s skin and stimulates blood circulation. This product is safe for your baby, as it is formulated using only organic and natural ingredients.
Baby Nourishing Oil For Baby Massage, 200ml
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 12 customer ratings(12 customer reviews)
- Discounts upto 20% Off Sitewide
- Upto 50% OFF on Combos and Gift Kits, *No Coupon Required
- Free Shipping on all orders over ₹499
- Extra 2% off on Pre Paid Orders.
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin better and deeper.
- Especially made to protect the baby’s skin and 100% natural.
- Leaves the skin hydrated, silky and nourished.
- Free from artificial fragrances, mineral oils, colorants and synthetic preservatives.
- Safe for your baby,
Frequently Bought Together
Take 2 – 3 ml of Mom & World Baby Nourishing Massage oil on your palm and gently massage your baby’s body including hands and legs. Avoid applying near the eyes. This nourishing massage oil is not only for babies, but you can pamper your skin too with this oil for a glowing and hydrated skin. Safety Tip: The product is for external use only.
|INGREDIENTS||TYPE/ORIGIN||PAULA'S CHOICE||EWG||HOW IT HELPS|
|SWEET ALMOND OIL||NATURAL||BEST||1||SKIN REPLENISHING|
|ORGANIC OLIVE OIL||NATURAL||GOOD||2||EMOLLIENTS|
|ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL||NATURAL||BEST||1||EMOLLIENTS|
1. Why massage is important for my baby?Massage helps the baby to adapt to the outside environment. The first sensory feeling that babies develop is ‘Touch’ and massaging is a simple and effective way to make your baby feel loved and secure.
2. When is the good time to massage my baby?After or before bath time would be the right time to massage your baby. Also, massaging in the evening will help the baby to sleep better. Fix a time that works well for both you and the baby, so that the whole experience is enjoyable. Avoid massage when baby is overtired, hungry or you are in a rush or stressed.
3. Which oil can I use for massage?The oil that you use for massage should be natural, organic and safe for babies like the Mom & World Baby Nourishing Massage Oil which is an excellent blend of cold pressed oils and is soothing and comforting for the baby. Always do a patch test to know whether your baby is sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. If you don’t observe any signs of reaction then you can use the oil to massage your baby.
4. How will massage help my baby?Massaging has a range of benefits both for you as well as your baby. At physical level, it helps relieve pain and fosters deep sleep. While at psychological and emotional level, it reduces stress hormones, increases attentiveness and stimulates neurological development. It also improves child-parent communication as massage is one-on-one unique experience for both you and the baby.
5. How long should the massage session last?A complete routine will often take 20–30 minutes. However, young babies who have just started the massage routine may not tolerate this long. So, build up the complete massage routine over a period of time, starting from 5-minutes initially. Work on the part that your baby enjoys the most in the beginning. Both sides of the body should be massaged to maintain balanced outcome.
You may also like…
Rated 4.67 out of 5
- Mom & World Baby Mosquito Repellent Body Spray is a blend of natural mosquito repellent oils that ward off the blood sucking insects without harming your baby’s health.
- It contains citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint & neem oils. The natural fragrance of the essential oils masks the natural human body odor, thereby preventing mosquitoes from tracking their prey.
- The DEET free topical mosquito repellent is environment friendly. It’s gentle on the delicate skin of your little one. It contains castor & soybean oils to retain the delicate moisture barrier of your child’s skin.
- Easy to use, all you have to do is spray the liquid mosquito repellent on the exposed areas of your baby’s body and spread it evenly to build a protective shield around the child.
- The mosquito repellent body spray is created with the best ingredients according to the standard manufacturing guidelines. It’s a non-toxic, non-irritant product.